- Collection, use and disclosure of personal information;
- Access to, editing and deleting personal information;
- Storage and processing of personal information;
- Cookies and automatically retrieved information;
- Account security;
- Links to external websites.
Visitors: You may browse and access information contained on this website without providing personally identifiable information. However, some information is automatically retrieved while you visit this website or use a Next Exit HistoryTM mobile application.
Personal information: To register for certain services on this website and on our mobile application, you may need to submit personal information such as your email address, name, physical address, telephone number. You may be asked to submit further information via this website from time to time.
Location Data: The Next Exit HistoryTM applications use your location data to display relevant maps and tours to you.
Your location data is neither transmitted to Next Exit HistoryTM nor stored on the Next Exit HistoryTM servers.
Use of information: Your personal information will only be used to:
- provide the Next Exit HistoryTM services to you;
- verify that you are entitled to register as a Next Exit HistoryTM subscriber;
- communicate with you and/or your organization in relation to this website, the Next Exit HistoryTM Services, and/or your subscription;
- keep you informed of and promote current or planned products and/or services of Next Exit HistoryTM and Three21 Innovations, LLC and our selected business partners;
- conduct market research and generate and provide statistical analysis and rating information;
- respond to claims or complaints made by you or your organization;
- cooperate with Government, industry or regulatory authorities;
- conduct credit control and debt collection activities (including logging overdue debts owed to Next Exit HistoryTM with credit reference agencies).
Disclosure of information: Unless you have authorized us to do so, Next Exit HistoryTM will not rent or sell your personal information and will not disclose it to any third party except:
- where disclosure is connected to the purposes for which the information was collected;
- to our service providers, credit reference and debt collection agencies, and selected business partners;
- to relevant authorities, parties and/or applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider that you are in breach of Next Exit History’sTM rights; or
- where required, or permitted, by law.
Storage and processing: Next Exit HistoryTM will store and process your personal information in the United States or in any other country in which Next Exit HistoryTM or our selected business partners maintain facilities for doing so. Your personal information may therefore be transferred outside of the United States.
Retention: Next Exit HistoryTM will hold your personal information both before and after the termination or cancellation of your subscription but only for as long as we are lawfully entitled to use that information.
Cookies: When you enter this website your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. These are text files that identify your computer to our server, so that when you visit the website again, the cookie will identify your computer to Next Exit History’sTM web server. This allows us to improve the speed and reliability of this website and provide you with a better service. Cookies in themselves do not identify individual users and are not used to collect or store personal information about you. Visitors have the ability to set their computers to notify them when a cookie is issued, or to reject any cookies, but the latter means that certain Next Exit HistoryTM services will not be provided to the visitor.
Automatically retrieved information: Some information may be automatically retrieved while you access and browse this website including:
- the features that you use, the pages that you visit and the actions that you take on this website;
- your IP address (i.e. the location of your computer on the internet);
- the domain name that you are accessing the internet from; and
- the browser and search engine (if any) that your computer uses.
Purposes: The information automatically retrieved is used in statistical and aggregate formats to assess the effectiveness of and improve this website and the Next Exit HistoryTMServices, and to determine our visitors’ preferences and interests.
Next Exit HistoryTM security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of any information supplied by you, Next Exit HistoryTM has put in place physical, electronic and managerial processes to protect your information. Additionally, all user information stored on this website is protected from unauthorized access through the use of secure login information and other security procedures.
Your security: You must keep any login, password or account information relating to your use of this website secure at all times.